your past relationship

@jinuxnet (675)
Have you told your partner about all of your past relationship? did he/she angry and why?
Yes, we talked about our past relationships. He's jealous and he doesn't like me to have any communications with my ex anymore. After all, it's the past and there's no need to complicate things. For me, i like hearing about his past relationships coz i get to discover what he liked in them and what he does not. And it would be at my advantage if one day i saw one of them :)
• Egypt
NO , because my last relationships was just a friend not love .. for me i tell my parents about everything but the past FRIENDS''girls'' i didn't tell them that but i'm in love now so i tell them everything .
@cheenlly (3483)
whenever i enter new relationship i always tell my past, i dont hide so he will know everyhting about me and from that i could tell if he is true and will accept me. So thats only at first but during the relationship is not appropriate already to mention or talk about it since it will just make your partner insulted or offended and beside its already a past and he is aware already about it.
yup we argued. LOL but i thinks that's healthy in a relationship. that you both know who and what happend to all your past relationships.
@niitesh (1656)
lucky never had any kind of relationship whatsoever so wont have any kind of guilt in my mind when i will have one