I found piss on th rim of toilet and the floor.

I know this is not easy. I clean my bathroom at least 3 times a day. This is not unusual. I have a new roommate I have a feeling the person is bathing in the face basin. What should I feel about this? I do have feeling about the freaking toilet. Now I cleaned it and when the person went in behind me. I went back in and lifted the toilet. Piss on the inner rim and on the floor. Please don't get this wrong. I have no problem with people using the toilet. I have a problem feeling taken advantage of. See I lean my sink with comet after each use. This even means others as well. I also clean the toilet afteruses. I hate germs,pissy smeels,etc. I feel the person could have wiped up that mess. I had to mop all over again.
@Jshean20 (14367)
I know what living with a roomate can be like, my boyfriend and I have had a couple different roomates (the current one being much better than the first one). Anyways, while living with our first roomate I would find brown on the toilet lid (how it managed to get there I don't know) and this guy also had a dog that would poop in his half of the apartment and it would sit there for days before being cleaned up. You can only imagine the stench! For obvious reasons we are no longer living with that guy..
Oh boy your glad to get rid of that stinky. the nasty one moved out of here too. Thanks and A+
@Willowlady (10666)
My thought would be that they room mate begin to clean the toilet. Perhaps that will stop the activity. Communication is a good avenue too. Would be great that if you can live together that you can also talk about things. If you let it go too long it might become a bigger problem for you. Please bring this up and see how it goes. I wish you luck with this.
Your right we have spoke about it. My thing is I jusst clean it more now than before. Thanks
@sedel1027 (17854)
Even if they wiped it up, it would still smell. I know because my son has this problem when he gets up in the middle of the night. Your new roommate may not even have realized that he missed.
you know your right, I'll just leave it alone. I already cleaned it up. I just don't want it to become a problem.