What would a woman want in her perfect man?

@amishagg (186)
I would definitely want to know since most of us guys around here have the supposed myth that girls just run after guys with money, which I think is not the case.
@XxAngelxX (2833)
I think most women want a man who is kind and considerate of others. Someone who doesn't mind helping out around the house and with the children, someone who actually does this without being asked. Somebody they feel they can talk to about their problems and not feel as though they are being judged.
@ajithlal (14568)
I also agree with you. Most women looks for men who give care and attention to them and are kind and sensible. I think less girls like men who flirts with other girls. Girls look for man who are supportive, kind, sensible, loving, and caring.
@chavezrmc (5736)
In my point of view a woman would want a man to be loyal to her no matter what. Love can't survive without this loyalty and honesty. As we know love, respect and trust go together in all relationship. So if you have your woman show her of your love and that you belong to her... i mean no playing around coz if honesty is broken then its hard to pick the pieces back. Value the relationship, value the woman you're with....
@lauriefnp (5112)
The perfect man, if one exists, must be able to communicate and express his feelings and emotions, and he must be totally honest. Honesty is perhaps the most important quality of all. Money, material possessions, and good looks are all superficial. What we look for is a "real" person with feelings and compassion.
@omidmao (744)
i am not a woman but i can tell u , a perfect woman likes a perfect man who is honest , it is very important for them i am sure about it