Do you feel Bad at some Responses to your discussions?

i ask this question because i read some mean responses from mylot users. i wonder if this has affected you or has this happened to you? what was your reaction then?
@leleng (247)
i feel bad sometimes, but i think they are entitled on their own opinion.
@re08dz (1941)
I've only ever received one totally uncalled for comment to one of my responses - by that I mean it was pretty much a personal attack (from someone I'd never interacted with before) and after getting over the amazement that this person could say something like that, I pretty much replied by telling them to get their facts straight :-) I have no problem at all with people disagreeing with anything I say, and in fact for the most part people can voice their opposing opinions in a well-thought out manner (and I often find them to be the better responses). After all on a site like this it's to be expected that we're not all going to agree.
well, i get not so nice responses but they are acceptable and not really hateful. but reading other discussions you will find a lot of responses which are just really mean.
@AskAlly (3627)
I give a (-) if the responce is in anyway hatefull to anyone, including myself. I enjoy a good debate and we would not have mylot if we all agreed. It is nice to hear another side to the story and we can learn from one another that way. I have however, on a hateful responce, asked that person to stay out of the topic if they did not want to discuss in a mature and educated manner.
thanks askally.yes ive read many discussions with very mean responses from users..it seems these users cant get their message across without hate.
@Lydia1901 (16354)
It does not bother me at all. Because I just tell myself that everyone is allowed to pretty much say whatever they want and I have received responses like that.
@ricknkae (1726)
it depends on the response. If the response is just in contradiction to what i think then it is still a good thing because even if i disagree i respect the opinion of others. But if the answer is really mean and i feel it is actually intented to be offensive then i would rate it with a '-' and post a comment to that answer telling the person how mean he/she had been but a lot of people are really nice in here though ... so it hasn't happened to me yet
@victorwzj (539)
Well it is natural if someone have a different responses and different opinion than yours but attacking your discussion is another thing. IT cannot be helped since this is mylot and half of the people here are for money, and the easies way to post is by attacking an existing post. That person do not have to think any respond and simply flaming someone will get him enough post to earn. IT is faster getting post that way ... That what I thought anyway. p/s doesn't based on anything.
@Marie2473 (8519)
• Sweden
People will always be mean - no matter where you go. the best way to deal with it is to just not care, report them if they are atacking you and then just "walk away" You are the one who will be proud at the end of the day
No, this hasn't happened to me, but if someone responses something bad to me, I won't think about it. I'll just think that he/she is in a problem or something, that make them weird and doing something bad to other people. Also, I think they don't have any rights to say anything bad about me, since they only knew me since my post in mylot. I'll just tell them not to interfere with my business, since what I post in mylot is my business, not theirs.
@manong05 (5029)
So far I've never experienced reading a reply which I can call bad, most are positive responses. If ever it does happen I will just ignore it or maybe report it if circumstances warrant. If the response is really bad, of course I will feel bad too as my immediate reaction but I wont let it eat me, otherwise I will lose my concentration to answer more discussions and react. Cheers!