Presidents Bush's New Health Plan. What Do You Think?

I don't think it will work. The problem is people who are uninsured don't have the money to pay the high Health Insurance premiums out of there pocket. Tax breaks are nice but we need something up front to pay the Insurance premiums for us. Especially people with pre-existing comditions. For my husband and I the cheapest I have found is over $500 a month. We live pay check to pay check and don't have that kind of money extra. What are your oppinions?
@Thoroughrob (11750)
I think that once this goes through, the premiums will go higher. I don't think it will work either. Thy also made the comment that the middle class will get the shaft again. Something about taxes, Bush didn't tell about.
I am sure the premiums will go higher. Yes middle class and lower class always get the shaft. We are considered middle class but with me having lupus we can't afford the premiums they want. They are also talking about what the tax breaks will do to Social Security. The money has to come from some where. My husband just had to have an emergency appendectomy. We don't have insurance and I have no idea how we will pay the bill. What gets me is when you have insurance they negotiate a lower bill with the hospital. Try doing that yourself, the hospital would laugh at you. They screw the uninsured.