All the responses to a discussion started by me has been deleted..

it is amatter of concern to all fellow members that all the previous responses to a discussion named "Size of your hard disk" has been deleted. I dun know how it has been deleted and who is behind it. if the Mylot team has done it tht they should notify for violating any terms and condition. Wot do u guys say?
@cashnono (1135)
Really? Is there a bug? How was that happening?
I went and checked on your profile page, on page two of "discussions I have started", and the whole discussion and all 12 responses are there. The second discussion you started with the same heading is also showing up fine, with two responses.
Thanks for the information. I cross checked it and found that I have two discussions with same name. In one i forgot to add a picture so i cancelled it in between and later on added picture and again psted it. So it has com two times. And yesterday i read in a discussion that Mylot team are randomly deleting some discussu=ion which do not follow the guidelines... Thnks for checking ths for me. I appreciate ur help.
Thank you for best response. I appreciate it. No problem, I am glad I was able to help you figure out what the problem was. I know how it feels to "lose" discussions. Yes, myLot will delete discussions if they break the rules. But from what I could tell in your discussions so far, you shouldn't have to worry. Keep up the good posts.