God never makes mistakes?

I read that comment somewhere and I had to laugh to myself. No offense to anyone who believes in God since I'm not sure what I really believe yet, but EVERYONE makes mistakes. I don't feel anyone is perfect and that includes God.
I'm pretty sure got feels he made mistakes. That's why he repeatedly wipes out people off the planet in the old testament, right? "Oops... Time for another flood."
Oh gosh darn it all to heck. Even I make mistakes. I put "got" instead of "god"... /me looks for flood button...
Yes. completely agree with your points. god can also make mistakes. he also did so many mistakes, but every mistakes behind their is a reason. for every mistake their is a good future goal for god, but we are doing nothing behind the mistakes simply always doing so many mistakes and we are not trying to correct it also. that is the great deference between god and us. we are greater god destroyer. Example of god mistake you can read Mahabharata:- Sri Krishna has done so many of great mistakes. but his expectation is good.