Do you dislike people telling you what to do?

@tarachand (3895)
In my case it depends, if it's good advise then I am okay with that. What of you?
no they r always welcome who tells me good ideas about what should i do
@tarachand (3895)
Thanks for your reply!
@msqtech (15226)
you catch more flies with honey than vinegar
@samraf (725)
well not such as dislike but yes i dont want tio tell everyone what i do and where because i wont to show them all when ill be doing in much better place and position before that i dont feel like telling everyone that i am doing this and iam doing that. Sometimes it also not good spirtualy anyways i dont like o tell evveryone about what i do .
@tarachand (3895)
Thnaks for your reply!
@oarnamav (2708)
Well it depends upon the level of advice. If it's good for my good sake then I normally take it seriously. I don't like people talking without any concrete experience and base. But instead of going upset I try to ignore the unwanted and useless advice altogether. This keeps me cool for attending the next lectures & phylosophies.
@tarachand (3895)
Thanks for the detailed reply!
@rodyeu (209)
I think the same.If ti's a good advice,than ok,if it is not,then I ignore that person forever:))
@tarachand (3895)
Good for you! Thnaks fro your response!
@ilunice (947)
• Netherlands
Why should I. I love taking instruction and following it to letters. I see Those who hate taking instructions as bad followers. I doubt it if ever they too could make a good leader by not giving instruction to the followers. It also equally good to accept criticism in good faith especially if it is constructive. I naturally won't take any abusive or destructive criticism.
@tarachand (3895)
Thanks for your response. We both seem to think alike on this.
@jimfabo (327)
I actully don't like people telling me do this and do that... but its also depends who? when? and where? if its good advise and if i ask for it than its fine... its all depend on time and situation.
@msqtech (15226)
I like to be told in a asking way not in an ordering way
@hcromer (2712)
If I ask for somebody's input I usually don't get mad if they try to tell me what to do. But when I didn't ask for someone's input and/or I'm in a bad mood I do get mad.
@stefg023 (62)
i'll always listen to what people have to say. ultimately, i'm still the one making the decision.
@Lydia1901 (16354)
I am that way too. I do not dismiss anything until I heard it all and then I will decide if I will or not.