Internet

Malaysia
What do you now about Information Technology knowlegde, or just for interner surfing?
@omidmao (744)
i think IT is one of the important issues in our life and it is not judt internet or computer ,, nowadays u can see it every where
Internet is for everything that you cant imagine also. The most use internet for getting knowledge & information it can be anything...
Thank You friends for all of your respond
am doin Computer science n engg
@shobasvk (788)
I don't know much about information technology..I just know some of basic computing.But of course i know to a little knowledge in HTML.I learnt it myself by reading that book.
@raghwagh (1528)
I think today It has just attached with our life.Today IT and It enabelled services are becomming a necessaty of our life.Today banks and other services are becomming dependent on computer and thus IT.Today because of internet total world has become small and now anyone can communicate with anyone anywhere over the world within seconds.Today is the IT age.