Don't you think some idiots are asking boring questions???

Hong Kong
well i think some people are asking boring questions. like what's the color of your shirt, what's your language.??? do you agree with me
@ArsonCuff (3121)
I agree with you..,sure people are coming here to try and earn money, but I think they should do it in the intended way of true participation and discussion to help build the site as opposed to spamming the place up with moronic stuff just for the sake of thinking easy change... I was going to say that when it all comes down to it this post of yours ends up being sort of similar to those in a way..ha ha...but look at how much I was able to type in response, so therefore i will not pick at that...there will surely be many more copy-cat topics such as this if the were not already up as well anyway... people should look to see if there is a topic already started with what they want to start as well as opposed to 300 people asking me if I like the color red or how tall I am... maybe there should be more monitoring and then a lot of this BS would be edited out and topics kept fairly intelligent and then there would be less participants I am sure and more money could be earned possibly at a better rate for sharing input and referrals and such..
ya buddy you are right some just post such such silly questions which have no answer i agree with thanks for such a good reply..
@sherinek (3323)
First, I personally dont agree of using the word idiots on myLotters or any other person. Also, you can ask whatever question and you can respond to what ever discussion. There are no rules on myLot. If you feel that a particular discussion is not up to your standard, you can ignore it. Thats what I do. See, we are answering your discussion dont we. Also, we dont think its an idiotic discussion. Likewise, please try to reason out. Good luck and happy responding.
thanks for your reply buddy
@dellion (6706)
Thats exactly what I feel on this disussions.Thanks for voice it out!
@ossie16d (11834)
Some discussions might not interest you or you might find them boring, so just ignore those and get on with those that you do have an interest in. It is a bit unfair to call other people idiots just because you don't approve of their discussions and/or questions. And yes some topics are repeated over and over again but that will always happen unless you have several moderators who checks these things. I believe if there were moderators, then they would certainly vet and/or ban a lot of the questions, discussions and comments. Then the amount that many people earn would be greatly reduced, so in general if you want to come here and earn money then you have to take the good with the bad. And you cannot or should not bad mouth other members just to get a lot of responses to your discussion.
thanks for reply buddy
@kokopelli (4842)
i guess it's for the fun and easy earning of points. anyway, we all do get shallow sometimes, right? :P i just wish myLot would improve our discussions by making an auto-tool to monitor topics or Qs posted so it won't be repeated over and over, especially that we members can't keep track of all the posts. kinda saving our time (especially the new members) and so we'll not look stupid too, asking a question that has been posted and discussed thoroughly.
ya buddy that is not for fun that is because some people have become greedy of money that's why they are posting..thanks fro posting your opinion regarding thi9s..
@DeenaD (2688)
Yes, not only are there a lot o f boring quesitn, but there are a lot of the same quesitns being rehashed every day, every day... I guess people just want to build their points and don't care much how.
ya here people just post to earn money ..anyways thanks for your reply..
@kokopelli (4842)
i think there should be a built-in automatic tool by myLot that notifies the member when he/she makes a post on a similar question/discussion, so it won't be permitted by the system itself (like myLot does not allow bad words). that would be a lot convenient (and less annoying?) for us.
@Jusred (1579)
I agree! It would make it easier for everyone, since how do you you just posted a question with 100 more out there that are the same as yours, just wrote with diff words or phrased differently -until you come across all the 'other' ones! LOL.. But as for the 'dumb' questions, like 'what color shirt are you wearing today?' -It's so obvious they are in this for points, money alone...What's more frustrating is seeing questions like this with 500+ responses! I can't lie and say i havn't answered some, but what is 'dumb' is relative, so that's where our freedom of choice comes in, i guess. I would love a system that tells you somehow that one of your questions is a duplicate -But unless your ? is worded EXACTLY the same as another -How could that be??
@LovingIt (5398)
Yes, I agree with you, but then yours isn't the most interesting one is it? LOL
yup!
@bingos (189)
well said....u know urself better..
ok buddy tyhanks for your reply..
@bblessed (1822)
boring questions are easy to answer :)
no this is not a fact that boring questions are easy to answer..
@smuggeridge (2157)
i would answer but this question is so damn boring that i've forgotten what its about
hey buddy this is no boring ..boring is like this how amny time you brush your teeth..etc. anyways thanks for posting reply to the discussion
@indiandevil (2098)
• Rothesay, New Brunswick
Some do seem rather silly questions... they type you would most likely find on teen chat rooms... but who am I really to judge?
ya i agree they most likely find on teen chat rooms ..and also some of the topics are from the day to dat newspaper..thanks for you nice post.
@tentwo67 (3384)
There are some discussions that don't interest me, so I don't respond to them, but some of the ones like you have mentioned I find kind of fun. Isn't there room for everyone to have their own opinions and preferences?
ya there are discusions which also don't interest me evn i don't respond to them but i think brain busters have got some good questions try them..anyways thanks for posting reply
I agree. I like yahoo answers where there are most things that are normal question that someone may need to know! But yet i like mylot because they are easier questions, i can answer more or them, and i get paid!
yup! yahoo answers is also a good one ..thenks for posting reply
ya it do think so just to start a discussion they r just asking anything like the one u asked
@TDonald (1423)
Just because someone asks a question that doesn't interest you... doesn't make them idiots or the questions boring.
@marciascott (25555)
are you???
you are right
@marciascott (25555)
Yes TDonald you are right.
@marciascott (25555)
Are you an Idiots????????????
no buddy i am not an idiot but some people ask such idiotic question...thanks for your reply
@marciascott (25555)
Can't you take a joke? no I don't think they are boring even the simple questions get pts. just answer and reply that's how you earn money. Thx for the reply.
ya
i don't think anyone is an idiot or there posts stupid or boring as everyone has there own way of doing things
@marciascott (25555)
that's what its all about.
ya really ..thanks for replying
@dellion (6706)
No, I don't see any "idiot" here and I don'think there's any "idiot" here........thats really not nice to call any member here as idiot even they might don't have a smart discussions but we are here to have some funs,money and maybe look for some answers or express our feeling.....don't you agree that?
ok i agree with you thanks for posting reply
• Netherlands
I think that people are posting to earn money and answering for the same reason. It may seem that there are boring or monotonous questions, but just think of it as earning and helping that person to earn. No big deal. There are still interesting or funny questions out there. Lets start some more....
even i think so ..but buddy i do it for both money and fun ..thanks for your reply..
@roselupe (257)
yeah some are.
thanks for posting reply..