What time of day does mylot update earnings?

Anybody know?
The first few days after I joined it would update everyday at 8 AM my time, eastern US time. Now it seems to update at 10 am. But it's always only once a day, every twenty four hours I'm sure.
i am in eastern time to. Maybe its every 24 hours from when you sign up cause mine updates sometime in the afternoon.
@sedel1027 (17855)
Normally it does update 8am EST, but on the weekends it does update a bit later. I have a feeling that someone has to run the program and they like to sleep late!
Lol, that would explain it.
@varuntr (644)
tell me ur timezone......
Eastern
@varuntr (644)
around 8.00 am
@scooter1024 (1243)
There are so many people on myLot that they have to do their updates at different times. Its every 24 hrs give or take a little but it is only 1 time a day. Mine has been done anywhere from 8am until 11am.
Thank you
@skysong60 (117)
simple: they update whenever they feel like it =)
thats it i think
@1346795 (808)
• Greece
I dont think that they update earnings at the same time everyday. Other days the update them one our earlier and some others one hour later.
Thank you
I do not think anyone really knows...I have witnessed,and counted up different times on the earning things myself,where it says on the side bar,to you're right,it says how many hours ago that it was updated,and one day I figured it up,and it was at 10:00 AM,and then today it figured up to be at 8:00Am so I do not think anyone has A clue how they base what time the earning are based on...I think it is just different times... Depending on different things..Like on how many members needed to be updated,confirming new members,and how many people earning need to be upgraded,and so on,and so forth...I think that might have something to do with it...Or it may be A scheduled time thing...I am not for sure everyone on here knows,accept the Admins.
thanks sounds good.
I was told at 10 am. I have noticed updates before this. I don't normally check so someone may know better.
@istanto (8572)
yea i got update around that time
Its Depends on your country.
@jask8er (509)
i am at 6.36,,, i earn very irregularly, some days its as high as 2$ and some days zilch... it all depende on that kinda of a day i am having.. its sad that the earnings are updated only once a day, if it happened instantaniously, it would be more fun,,,
Mine updates around midnight my time. (central time)
i dont know but i think it depends on the times u visit
@edigital (2711)
Within 24 hours.
@nishdan01 (3055)
Mylot earninga are updated between 8pm and 10pm according to my time.According to GMT,just subtract 8 hours from it.This can give you an idea.
@blazonvj (430)
for me its at 6.30 or 7 pm i think..i am talking about my time....indian time...that about 1/2 hr faster than us time.....
not sure
@tater03 (1765)
It must be mid morning because I usually check in for the first time around 11 a.m. and it is usually updated by then.
@jaginfo2006 (1757)
in india i think its in the night .
I am not sure if there is a set time that mylot updates the earnings, because the first couple days I was on it seemed to update the same time, but yesterday it updated later, so I dont know.
@mythmoh (3989)
It is based on CST timings daily.Check accordingly.