i am going to learn ballroom and latin dance with hubby...........

@yanjiaren (9050)
i think to keep a relationship fresh and beautiful..and growing ..it is important to do other things with your partner apart from what happens behind the boudoire lol and the everyday things that you have to face together..we are going to enroll in dance classes this week.. do you think it is important to builkd and share interests together? i think it is an enriching experience..and i fancy the man rotten anyway...i always tell him..if i live to be niney and all my teeth are gone..i will still fancy him and date him..i definately believe in dating after marriage lol..it is so exciting..i can't wait..
@arkaf61 (10882)
What a beautiful choice:) I love ballroom dancing. I seemed like it was going to be a lost art, but lately maybe due to movies and more media coverage it has picked up again. As for your question , yes, I think it is very important to share interests together, it creates some together time that is complemented by doing something we enjoy - it acts like the star ratings here in mylot , like getting a _ rating :)
@yanjiaren (9050)
never got round to it yet..maybe in the summer when i come back here..
@greengal (4286)
Oh wow yanji, that's an awesome thing to do together. I guess you've learnt a lot by now since you started this discussion a month ago. Hope it worked out well and it brought you and your hubby closer to each other ;o) you know what I mean..lol
@yanjiaren (9050)
well i went down with a ruddy cold..so that was cancelled..will try again soon i hope..
@072006 (1279)
Hey!! Thats really exciting that you are gonna learn such exciting things, wow!!! Well well well, those things may not be necessary to do with your partner to form bond tight and bring freshness, but yep, one thing i can say that, those things are really helps to make relationship interseting, and in my point of view its equally important. so best luck....go ahead...Have a great time!!
@yanjiaren (9050)
well..cos my hubby is so into politics..and we watch the news 24/7 it is spiritually very heavy to watch all the bad news..so i believe he ..as well as myself need a balance..i will let you know about my left feet when i start lol
@aidonia (4210)
• Greece
Ok ,this is an old topic of your but I liked the idea of start learn dancing with your husband and specially Latin dance.Except you gonna share a nice interesting with you hubby is also so romantic.I hope you take the lessons and you didn't give up.
@maryannemax (12170)
• Sweden
my boyfriend and i adore the song "grow old with you" have you heard of that? we both love the songs and we definitely want to grow old together. just like you, even when we're old and grey, we will still cuddle and hold hands and dream together. i remember the last time he visited me here in the philippines. we spent a week together in a private beach. there we had a moment to have ballroom dancing. i did not expect him to dance with me and take my hand that time. no music, too. all he did was hum the music and we danced to it's tune. we dance waltz, chacha and tango. it was fun though short. i felt complete and really happy that night. and just last week, he opened up about dancing latin with me one day in july, the next time we'll be together again. i tried latin dances before and honestly, i love it! and i want to try it with my boyfriend! exciting! you are right. couples should atleast have something in common. something to reminisce and do together. and dancing is one great thing. and i also have the same interest with my boyfriend when it comes to singing. so, it's gonna be really fun!
@lifeiseasy (2292)
You are so very right...People need stimuli in there lives and it sounds like you and your husband have a funrelationship too and that is very important..great work....sharing this will give other couples ideas too..
@jmcafam (2891)
That sounds like a lot of fun. I know that it has been awhile since you posted this discussion and was curious how the lessons went or going? I think that doing new things together is always good because you don't want to get stuck in a rut.
@lucalucky (1840)
I agree with you... after marriage you have to date your partner as the first time. About learning latind dance or any dance... elll I am not the best one in that buit let me know if you like it and you learn quickly.