What instrument can you play?

@shobasvk (788)
Malaysia
I don't know to play any but i know to play guitar a bit but not so good..And im about to learn piano next year coz this year im a bit buzy with my works.Did you played any instruments in any band music? How good you can play?
i play triple drum, and i knwo a bit of harmony and piano and guitar and violin. as a matter of fact i used to play triple drum for the assembly in my school. but that was a long ago. and i know most of the band instruments too. if got chace i would like to learn every instruments
@shobasvk (788)
You are pretty good in handling instruments.I wish you good luck to learn all instruments you could (",)
@TerryZ (22146)
I was in a marching band when I was in high school so I know how to play the drums. I also had piano lessons too.
@Zaphry (233)
• Finland
i like to play piano cause... dont even know why i like it, theres just something i like in it :P
well , i can play guitars very well use to play piano when i was a kid , then i left and now i play guitars other then that i like to play drums but i don't know how to play it but am master in guitars ;) i have ma own band with the name of RAAS also :)
@techsam (158)
Ummm....... i can strum along a lil on teh guitar, and play a few tunes on the keyboard... tried my hands on the drums but failed miserably.... as far as band stuff goes.. well.. never really played in any, but yes was the lead singer for a local band back during schooldays.... lost out on it, after starting out on college life!!