ladies which do you prefer: bags of purse?

@lirael (502)
personally i prefer bags. they're a lot bigger and can carry far more things than a purse can.
I'm such a lady that doesn't bring a bag all the time with me. I just don't like bringing bags that's why a purse will do me fine. I don't know why I'm like this. If you take a visit in my room, you won't see any shoulders bags hanging around because I'm not really into shoulder bags or any bulky bags unless of course if I go on a travel,that I should have to bring with me a traveling bag. :)
@sunita64 (6474)
I also prefer bags as with purse you have to keep somethings like umbrella , sunglasses and mobile in your hand and I keep losing my items, with a bag in hand chances of my losing these becomes less , so is the preference.
@azriel (2108)
i always carry a bag. im never comfortable using a purse, i always think that ive left something behind. i tend to carry a lot of things, and i feel uncomfortable leaving things behind, you never know when you might actually need them!=)
@lpetges (3036)
i prefer a nice small purse, big enough to hold keys, and cash maybe a credit card.,, and it has to have a long shoulder strap, because i like to keep my hands free.
@Rexy_leigh (1189)
It basically depends on where do i intend to go, what purpose do i have in going there, and how long am I gonna be out... If am on for a pretty long travel, like in my case when I go home to our province and stay there for a day, then I would carry along my bag where I can put my stuffs in. But if am just going around the city, malling, hangings around with friends, partying, or going to some night outs, then I'd more likely have my purse with me where I can keep my wallet, face powder, lipstick, lip gloss, hair comb, perfume, cellphone, and my room key. I wouldn't wanna look weird carrying a pretty bulky bag while going for some fine dining, or social gathering...much more in going to some dance pubs... that's a complete turn off, I guess.. :P
i'm comfortable of bringing a bag so that all my things & necessary items be in 1 place to carry already . i can put a small purse into my bag for my pennies , bills & cards too.
@lsen06 (5006)
bags are better.