Annoying Commercials

There is a new commercial by Office Max or Office Depot with a hand coming out of a box and they say something cheesy like "We'll lend you a hand." It annoys me. It is too much like Staples 'Easy button' which was VERY creative and cute. What commercials annoy you?
Oh man did my husband ever get sick of seeing that time warner cable commercial where the woman just moved in next door to the man and he welcomed her to the neighborhood. Then she was near her window at night and it was pouring down rain and the guy was up on his roof messing with his satellite and she thought he was peeping at her. Then she screamed and he starts saying nooooo my tv went out. I thought that was a funny one but it got to where once my hubby knew thats what it was he would turn it. I am like why though? its funny. He would say yeah, it was funny the first 50 times we saw it. Haha
@minerc (1373)
I dislike the commercials with the Cavemen I think they are really awful. Sometimes when they come on I can't believe people actually paid money to put something so stupid on the tv, like they couldnt come up with something better than that or what. But I must say I love the one with the Easy button, the one where the printer ink is out and they tell him to shake it so he shakes the computer. I like it because I tell my kid's I need an easy button for this type of stuff in my home. Thanks for the Discussion, Made me laugh.....
@missyd79 (3442)
i hate that Kia commercial where they salespeople are dancing around and singing. Goodbye goodbye. Oh so annoying.
@mbarryton (1873)
not sure which one it is we turn it it but its the upset stomach Diarrhea one lol
• Abbotsford, Wisconsin
Those ones I find funny or cute. The one ones that annoy me, are really long and dull infomercials... Or the Acti-von, Head-on those commercials are pathetic... I don't care how bad my head gets or joints get, I hate their commercials so much, I ain't trying their product. :) . - DNatureofDTrain