why to stop iran then?

@hamza123 (984)
Pakistan
when america itself is an atomic power and has a lot of nuclear weapons then why is it stopping other countries like korea,iran etc for becoming the nuclaer powers.earlier it stopped pakisatn from becoming a nuclear power but when pakistan became one it imposed sanctions on it.i want to know about its reasons..
@faisal86 (471)
• Pakistan
Actually, America just want to rule over whole world and nothing else.
@hamza123 (984)
• Pakistan
ok thanks for relpying..
• Ukraine
First, I fully support Iran's strife for nuclear technologies. Second, USA and many other western countries don't want Iran or North Korea to have nuclear weapons because the ruling regimes in those countries are quite extremal. They could use such weapons at any time, just because they have nothing (or very little) to lose.
@hamza123 (984)
• Pakistan
thanks for your opinion..
coz people only affect that politicians never affected
@AskAlly (3627)
I don't know all the reasons. But I sure wish it would stop. Why does anyone need nuclear weapons? Are we not civilized enough? Perhaps that is the problem. The more nucs around the more potential for a disaster. They should be banned world wide.