Is mylot discussion develop the answering skill?

I think that a broad scope of discussion on mylot.com is developing the skills and thus by doing so it is increasing the creativity among online users.The creativity to think and think more.this creates a forum for live discussion.Everytime when giving the response we need to give stress on mind.This is one of the best thing for which i am at mylot.
@swarn47 (1707)
Yes, participation in mylot develops a person's writing abilities. It improves his expression ability also. It broadens his thinking horizon and instills the creativity in him too. You are right to a great extent.
@creationhub (3070)
5 weeks now in mylot and I must confess that my answering skill has taken leaps and bounds. It is so much easier to pen words off than when I first started. I noticed that my grammar has also improved. I have seen lots of poor grammar in many of the posts and try my best not to be influenced by them. In fact, I do hope to be able to be of help to change them for the better.
yes exactly i do agree with you, it has changed my writting and typing skills now iam writting more qualitative and very genuine answers rather than some kind of stories
@imrajesh (1968)
i agree with u. this is what i have perceived about mylot . i have never been into discussions and i have no interest in writing but now i have developed a niche for myself and now i feel that by taking part in discussions i m becoming more creative and this will increase my written skills as well as typing skills and this is going to help me a lot. have nice time on mylot .