Disrespectful parents at your children's school

Australia
There is this one couple that has a daughter going to the same school as my children. They seem to have no respect for school rules. Or seem to display common courtesy in the school grounds. The mother swears all the time at her child and even other people's children. I have spoken to the principal about this and the principal has spoken to this mother, but she still does it. I know I am not the only one to complain about this. The father is just as bad with the language and breaking the school rules. Children are not allowed to ride their bikes into the school yard for safety reasons. This father will ride his bike into the school yard every morning and afternoon. A couple of times, he has come close to hitting my son, who is nearly two and he didn't even stop or apologise. What also annoys me is, some teachers see this and don't stop him. We try to teach our children to do the right thing and then you have parents come along with no respect. If they want to talk like they do, then they should do it in their own home, not in the school yard. They also need to look at the safety issues and not ride bikes in the school grounds. I think there should be something the school can do besides just talking to them, as it seems talking to this couple doesn't work. What do other people think?
These kind of parents really annoy me!! I think that if the children have to follow the school rules, then the parents should also respect the rules. I wonder if the school have spoken to the parents on many occassions and now have given up? Some times it just goes in one ear and out the other.
It annoys me to, I don't like my children hearing language like that. The man on the bike is just being dangerous. My son is nearly two and he doesn't understand that he has to watch out for people on bikes. He shouldn't have to in the school grounds anyway. I am not sure how many times the school has spoken to these parents, but I am sure that it is going in one ear and out the other. If they can't go by the school rules, then I think the school should be able to say that they are not allowed on school grounds. Thanks!