(3) What comes to your mind when you hear the word....

@tarachand (3895)
Life?
@vinoth_123 (1878)
LIFE, it is beautiful word if we take eassy nothing tention will be there..
@tarachand (3895)
Thanks for your reply!
@msqtech (15226)
Life it to be shared and enjoyed with our community we make it better for all
@Lifeless (2638)
Life!!! Its an amazing word. Life for me is everything: wht i do; wht i dnt do; wht others do; wht others dn't do n all that. It comprises of everything that is arnd us, inside us, above and below us. In short, it indicates the world that v r able to see within our boundaries, and even the world beyond those boundaries.
@tarachand (3895)
Thanks for sharing your concept of life!
@msqtech (15226)
Life is the time we have to share with other humans and either prove worthy of humanity or be a bane to it
@Lydia1901 (16354)
I think of happiness and being greatful that I am alive.
Life means contributing to the people around you and I don't mean money wise. Giving of your time and as you walk down the street look at people and smile at them. Brighten up their day. I work at a nursing home and I strive everyday to do something throughout the day to make a resident smile. I always say hi and many times during the day I will stop and spend a little bit of time with different ones. They are such special people and I love them. The things I have learned from them while giving the time and total attention that they crave. Life makes up all kinds of people and we need to strive to help each other out and extend the hand of friendship.