Do you have an article of clothing that you hang on to?

@bonbon50 (659)
Sometimes we hold on to an article of clothing even though it's out of style or no longer fits us. Usually it's for sentimental reason. Do you have one and why do you hold onto it?
Nope. It will just get old here in the Philippines, or mice and cockroaches will just mess it up so if it's not being worn you might as well throw it out.
@bonbon50 (659)
Wow, are mice and cockroaches that prevalant where you live?
@LouieWpHs04 (4559)
I think the reason why we hold on to clothes is not because of sentimental value.. other then in some cases, but more. A sense of greed. You constantly think to yourself.. hey.. as long as i'm holding on to this there is a chance I can sell it back for some cash in my pocket & maybe get to buy myself something nice! I dont know, that's just my personal opinion though. =D
@bowtieguy (5927)
I try to hang on to my ties the longest since styles of them change so often they are hard to replace and less you are looking for solid colors.