do you like my avatar?

@soadnot (1606)
do you know what paintin it is? do you like it? why?
yes, the scream is crazy
@soadnot (1606)
crazy indeed
@tammyr (5955)
• Etowah, Tennessee
OMG! It is "The Scream". A well known painting by ...an artist I can not think of right now.Do you know? When I was around 12 I had a paneled wall and this face was part of the knots on the section in front of my face. I went to sleep half the time looking at this frightnig site. I have chills now. LOL It is not really scary, it is hard to explain, kind of like destiny, although that is not quite right either. Just something emmbedded in my mind and life Iguess. It is very hard to put some feelings into words. Any time I see this paintng or any thing assosiated with it I am drawn to it. I have had books with this in it, posters, paintings(copy not original) This is so weird, I was playing your music games and when I relized both were the same person. I went to your profile to see if I wanted to request a friedship. When it poped up I still did not relize what ir was. When reading your post I saw this disc. And took a look. I gasped and went to post this reply. I am not weird or anything but I feel we should be friends because of my past experiences with this pic.as well as LOVING the music games and hope you will accept. Feel free to check my profile to check me out . As you are yopung I WANT you to feel cautious! Don't be afraid of The Scream!
@soadnot (1606)
its an explination of life and how it cant be explained no matter what. thats scary to me
@tammyr (5955)
• Etowah, Tennessee
Yes it can be scary to not be able to explain life, but I feel that just be cuase we can not explain something, it does not mean we do not understand it. Our minds feel so much that we can not explain,maybe because we only use aomething like 10 or 20 % of it!
@soadnot (1606)
its more like 1% and thats at "String Theory" level, if you know what that is.
@ashumit02 (819)
This is one of the best avatar i have seen untill then.I like your avatar very much.Following are the reasons for my interest on that:- 1.Increase in creativity which is shown by the orange color which on the above the picture. 2.The lovely pipes in the middle shows the infinity wires arnt they. 3.The brown color overall that or below upto this is showing the complete strange envoirnemnt.lovely.natural. 4.Finally i think that this is stone painting.Is it a good guess.
@soadnot (1606)
nice critical analysis
@ezzrssi (11195)
yes i do i like your avatar
@soadnot (1606)
thank you