looking for rubber weatherstrip above windows

July 2, 2006 3:30pm CST
i am loohing for the weather strip above the windows on a1962 thunderbird hard top.i do not know what to call it.thanks
1 response
@Sister (100)
• United States
2 Jul 06
This site should have what you are looking for a Thunderbird from 1958-1966. I linked to the page that I believe has the part that you need listed. http://www.wilsontbird.com/parts/16/