Where ?

Germany
Which part of africa have you visited? I've been to Kenya and Uganda.
i travelled to africa central ,Sudan and egypt
@AAYAAM (63)
• Maldives
I have never travelled to Egypt. How did you find that experience.
@Geminigirl (1909)
I would love to go, I have never been. I would like to go to Kenya. Or maybe Namibia like Pitt and Jolie did.
@AAYAAM (63)
• Maldives
Yes, you must visit the enchanting Africa, I have been to Kenya. That visit is a golden page of my life.
I've been to Morocco, South Africa, Swaziland and Zambia on holidays and I've lived in Namibia (only for a year though which wasn't long enough!). I love the continent, as much as I know of it and what to travel it much much more. Also all the other continents lol, so I have my work cut out for me!
I've been to Kenya (mombasa and nairobi) and Seychelles. my husband is stil talking about kenya til this day . He had just a blast! We didn't go to safari, though (too bad) The sceneries were simply breath-taking. I didn't enjoy Nairobi much. There was not much to see. Other visitors said Nairobi is best only for safaris but it was an unplanned trip so we weren't ready for a safari, so we just flew to mombasa instead. We went to seychelles 3 years ago and fell in love with the place that we decided to get married there the next day. if you're looking for untouched nature, it is highly recommendable..
@AAYAAM (63)
• Maldives
I visited Nairobi in 1999 and spent two weeks there. I could not go out of Nairobi due to time constraint but was able to explore the city and also visit the national park besides visiting the elephant orphanage.
@PIITZY (749)
ive been to south africa