doing your work in mylot

@aprilten (1977)
What I just did before this one is replying to all the responses in the discussions I started. I make it a point to do just that because I believe that it makes a person feel good when he knows that his reply is being read, especially by the person who started the discussion. What about you, do you reply to all responses in your discussions?
I like replying to responses in my discussions too.. But I haven't had a chance to lately.. but after reading your discussion I am going to go back and do so.. :)
@aprilten (1977)
i'm sure your respondents, like me, will appreciate it.
@Miriel (1043)
• Norway
Same here, I try to make through answers to all the replies in my discussions. I think that is important to buid up a good reputation for myself. Also I know for myself it feels good when the discussion starter responds to my reply. It feels like the person is starting the discussion to get other peoples opinions, not just to try to make money and get a lot of answers.
@aprilten (1977)
i agree with you 100%. thanks for your response.