Waht do you think of Paul C. Jong's books?

@SexyMhei (153)
I have seen this website which offer free christian books and I order one. I'm currently reading about his book Have you truly been born again in Water and Spirit. I'm a bit confused about his sermons and ideas though he used supporting verses from the Bible. I am wondering if anyone knew whether he is a full gospel Christian or his group a new religious group? He share some great ideas, but it's not that clear to me. If you have read one of his book, what do you think about it?
I can confidently tell you without any shade of dought that what Pastor Paul C. Jong is preaching is in line with the Scriptures. Please look for the answers of this questions from the blind guides who are leading other blind men into the ditches whether they can proof them to you. 1. Isaiah 53:6 says and all our iniquities were laid on him, how was it laid? 2. Who laid them? 3. When was it laid? 4. Did God lay it Himself unto Himself because we know Jesus Christ is God. Please read Micah 5:2 which proofs thet Jesus Christ is from evalasting and 1 Timothy 3:16 which also proofs that God was manifest in flesh and therefore God Himself. Bear in mind that there is only one God (Deut 6:4, Mark 12:29, John 10:30, John 14:9, 1 Timothy 2:5) 5. Was it laid on the cross? Anything they cannot explain they term as mysteries. Make this comparisms for yourself All these quotations are talking about the Water and Blood in different forms Matt 20:22-23, Matt 26:26-28, 1 corinthians 3-4, John 3:53-56, 1 John 5:5-8, Exodus 12:1-49 Exodus 12:23 represents the cross (blood on lintel and two door posts). The scripture in Exodus 12:48-49 is telling you that without the circumcision do not celebrate the passover whether stranger or native. What then is the circumcision? It is surely the Water because He came by the Water(baptism) and the Blood(cross) Claud Kwadwo Mintah Ministry of Food and Agriculture Box MB199 Accra, Ghana Tel: 233-243-276451 / 233-302-687454 E-mail: kwamintah2@yahoo.com
• Netherlands
dear brothers and sisters in jesus christ, isaiah 53:6 and all our iniquities were laid on him. that clearly teaches that god has done it and not john tne baptist. no bible verse are support that john the baptist laid the iniquities on jesus. the bible says cristal clear that it was god.
• Netherlands
dear brothers and sisters in jezus christ, continual confession of sin is an indication of genuine salvation. while the false teachers would not admit their sin. the genuine christian admitted and forsook it. the bible teaches this crystal clear in psalm 32:3-5 and more clearer in proverbs 28:13. the term confess means to say the same thing about sin as god does. confession of sin characterizes genuine christians and god continually cleanses those who are confessing. so that means that real christians confesses and forsake sins. just like david, peter, timothy and all the other great apostels of god did. the bible is so clear of that. god bless you all in the name of jezus christ. i also noticed that a lot of paul c jong followers are verry hostile against brothers and sisters in christ. the bible condems this clearly and i can give yoy a few verses if you want. we are not enemy,s we are all baptized into christ jezus.
We don't follow Pastor Paul C. Jong neither are we hostile to anyone. We are berean christians who follow the Word and not human beings. In Matthew 20:20-23 and Mark 10:35-40 the baptism and the cross were mentioned as what the apostles will indeed come to believe in. We cannot just take one out it otherwise we will be lawless. I Peter 3:20-21 takes about the baptism that saved us. If only you can relate the life of Christ to the sacrifices in the old testament there will be no wrangling at all. Take this for an example Leviticus 16:27/ Hebrews 13:12 There is a relationship. May the Lord open your eyes.
I don't know about him friend... I can recommend some good authors though... John MacArthur Kay Arthur Ken Ham www.answersingenesis.org Brannon Howse www.worldviewweekend.org Ravi Zacherias www.rzim.org Edith Schaeffer Frank Schaeffer John Piper C.S. Lewis James MacDonald Norm Geisler David Noeble Well, I hope that is helpful! Be blessed!
I concur with the comments from "keepinghome". His author list is a very good one, and all trustworthy. I previewed a book by Paul Jong this week, and was shocked at the apparent perversion of the Gospel. Based on his additions and changes to the Gospel, be very careful reading his material. "chief-dave"
please beware of this man's publications. he is a false teacher deceiving people who care to listen to Him. I currently have two of his books one is titled : the fail-safe way for you to receive the Holy Spirit and the second is titled return to the gospel of the water and the spirit. These two books are full of lies that have no biblical bases. You can contact me on divinelifting1981@yahoo.com for more information. Please beware of spiritual poisons.
• Uganda
hullo can you give a clear biblical review of how he is false with scriptural references and if you have read even one of the books of rev. paul c. jong then please tell where you found, if a person does not understand anything in books then he should ask where he gets difficulty and will be helped biblically.
I am Pastor Mande Prakash, from INDIA. I am very glad to participate in this discussion.before I have gone through Paul C.JONG book, I uused pray every day for the forgiveness of sins and I uused to preach what I do. But Paul C.Jong first book opened my spiritual eyes how our sins are for given and how we are made rightious forever. I strongly believe that it is true gospel. He has not mentioned his ideas but proved through scriptures. If any one one cound not satisfy with it it is his own blindness hat wascaused by Satanic power. You shou go through it in the light of word of god and should obey to the word of God it gives you clear idea and make you true desciple.think of it, get clearence for your sake.
• Pakistan
Greetings in the name of Jesus Christ. my life and many other peoples life change this book " Have you truly been born again in Water and Spirit". please Sir read this book very carefully and when you read this book please also help the Bible. Thanks,
• New Zealand
What I did not know as a pastor was that two gospels existed in the world. I thought was not deceived and on my way to heaven. But what plagued my soul was the fact that I knew all along that no sinner may enter heaven, but only the righteous. So, my qeust in life was to find this mystery Truth that would cleanse my heart from all its sin and be made righteous here on earth. I also began realising that the blood on the Cross doctrine could never wash away my sins, or anybody else's sins. The very fact that I and many said our repentance prayers verified this fact, in that, we all still had sin, the sins Jesus spoke about in Mark 7:20-23. And it was these sins that needed to be washed away so that the Holy Spirit could enter my clean heart. The more I stayed in this false faith the more confused I became. But one day God guided me to the truth when I stumbled upon Paul C Jong the servant of God. When I began reading the books on the Tabernacle, all my questions were answered. As a Bible student, I knew I had found the answer in these awesome sermon books. I now have discarded that old faith of only the blood on the Cross, and believe 100% in the true gospel of the water and the Spirit, the very words of Jesus (John 3:3-5). No more confusion now!
@ericab (1)
• Ghana
Ok beloved, the only thing I can say is that you are one of the most fortunate people to come across Paul C. Jong books. This books are heavenly blessed books filled with God's power of loved that eliminates our sins once and for all. When I was in the Senior High School, I was the Scripture Union (S.U.) President. I was so zealous for God that I studied the Bible all night, fasted and prayed many times ceaselessly. I also went to many villages and preach that kind of gospel which the majority of Christians believe. But one thing that was troubling my sould was sin. I didn't understand the reason why I believe in Jesus as my Savior and yet im sill a sinner. I went to the mountains and fasted in prayers of repentance to God. I told God that I didn't understand the reason why im still a sinner even though I asked for forgivess many times. So I prayed to God that it is wrong for me to be His child and at the same time be a sinner. So I told Him to save me once and for all and wash me once and for all from my sins, so that I can be ready at all times if Jesus return back as the Judge. No matter how I fasted and prayed, nothing worked out for me. So I continued in prayers all night and I told God that if He does not wash away my sins once and for all and I die in sin, then He shouldn't blame me. Then one day I attendant a leadership conference for the Scripture Union (S.U.) leadership conference. At the conference, they were selling some books, and on the third day after the programe has come to a close, I was walking towards the book galore which they have displayed, and while being afar off, my eyes pointed straight to one book title with a bold capitals, "HAVE YOU TRULY BEEN BORN AGAIN OF THE WATER AND THE SPIRIT?" When I saw the book, it attracted me and pulled me like a magnet. I didn't know that God has heard my prayers and therefore He led me by the hand to meet such a book which contains His power which makes a sinner righteous once and for all. So I bought the book, and I started reading the pages and skipping the pages. Everywhere I read, I saw the power of Christ's perfect salvation and it was like some scales have fallen from my eyes. All the sins in my heart vanished away instantly after believing in God's Word written in the book. I was filled with tears of joy and I was asking God that why has He hidden this message of truth from me for a very long time for me to suffer in my sins. Then God made me to understand that He has not hidden the truth, but it is clearly written in the Bible, only that Satan the deceiver and the destroyer has deceived peopple to believe in man-made doctrines which is widely spread all over the world. Beloeved, I can testify to you today that I was a devoted Christian and a preacher of God's Word, but I wasn't truly born again and I was still a sinner. It was only after I read Paul C. Jong book did I became a new creature in Christ and my sinful life (the old life) passed away (2 Corinthians 5:17). I am therefore encouraging you to read the New Life Mission books which have been sanctioned by God. Don't listen to religious fanatics who spread false beliefs and accusations. In the Kingdom of God, there is nothing like a Methodists, Pentecostal, Presbyterian, Orthodox or Catholics. God does not recongnize people by their denominational faith. God spoke through Jesus and He said that, "Unless a man is born of the water and the Spirit, He cannot enter the Kingdom of God (John 3:5)." God approves the faith of those who believe based on the Words of Jesus, and that is exactly what the New Life Mission is preaching through the Mission books and on the website. The sermons of the New Life Mission and their faith in not based on the wisdom of men but in the power of God (1 Corinthians 2:4-6).