Lady & the Tramp just for kids?

I am a 48 year old grandmother. I have been such a fan of Lady and the Tramp for years and years, really since I first heard of them at around 8 years old. I was wondering if more kids loved this movie and the characters or older people like myself.
I'm 34 and I like this movie. It is sweet. Makes me smile just thinking about it. My girls seemed to like it too (at least when they were younger). Thanks for making me think of this movie again.
This movie makes me smile a lot too. Such fond memories, when I was little, say around 8 my parents had just divorced and me and my little sister had never even seen the movie, but my new stepdad had an LP record and the cover of it had Lady and the Tramp, my sister and I would play this record over and over and try to imagine what they movie was like. We fell in love with it long before we ever saw the movie, I think I was in my 30's before I finally got to see the movie. By then I was managing a video store and watched it regularly. We especially loved the siamese cats singing. Sooo cute!!
My favorite part is them eating the spaghetti!
We have Lady and the Tramp on DVD and my four year old daughter absolutely adores it. In fact, I would say, based on how many times she has watched it, that it is one her most favorites too. We have alot of Disney movies here. I grew up with them too, and I think they are thebest, wholesome movies for children of all ages. Great post!
I know it is an old cartoon, but it's so precious. To see the world through Lady's eyes is just fascinating. I personally don't know anyone who doesn't like this cartoon. Thanks for sharing with me :)
I absolutely love that movie. I have grandkids that love that movie also but I don't have to have them here to watch it. I put it in the dvd machine and lean back and get ready to watch one of the nicest movies around. When my grandkids are here and we decide to watch Lady and the Tramp we pop some popcorn and lay a blanket out in the middle of the living room floor. Then we sit down in the middle of it and that includes me and push play and the wonder of Lady and the Tramp come on the screen and we are engrossed.
I just love this movie. This past Mother's Day my son and his family gave me the new 50th Anniversary edition of Lady and the Tramp. To me, there will just never be one as special as this one.
applsofgld------I agree with you there will never be another movie like Lady and The Tramp. It is a very special movie and myself alone watches it and the grandkids love to watch it over and over.
No way is it just for kids. I still like many cartoons and children films from my youth. I think a good story will last forever no matter how old you are.