I am having problems getting into the discussions I have started to respond

@minerc (1373)
I click on discussions I have started and it takes me to the top discussions, anyone else having this problem if so please let me know. Does anyone know how to fix this problems pleas let me know. Also to any that are responding to my post I cannot respond because of this I am sorry I hope I will get it fixed.
I had a problem earlier with the page loaded up. I was trying to get to my discussions and I wound up on a blank page. I refreshed and it took me to my discussions. Maybe there was a glitch in the system earlier. All seems fine now.
@minerc (1373)
Thank You!
• Marion, Kansas
Send to the myLot admin, and whether they answer you or not they will make sure it gets fixed. I have not ever had this particular problem.
@minerc (1373)
Thanks, I posted this last night cause I didnt know what to do? Thank you for letting me know, so I will know next time.