wireless connection

Malaysia
i am working and my bos is not in the office. to send a report or any progress..we used internet axpecially Yahoo Messenger to chat. 1 day, my friend and I feel so bored and we pack our notebook and stay at Starbucks Coffee and having a great coffee and still can used internet (wireless) and chat with our bos! wow! this is interesthing and our bos didnt know where were go. hahahahahaha i really enjoy ith this job..can go anywhere but make sure bring notebook and have wireless at that place!
@ito_kmk (102)
Want work or enjoy?
of course work...its not for enjoy..just wanna feel new environment of working places..
@ashumit02 (819)
Wireless networking is what the world is heading these day.I think in some days there speed can upgrade up GBPS and by this are more useful for our purposes.Wireless connection can also be beneficial in case of sharing computer using LAN.So what u think about virtual Desktop for our PCs.
@Multanee (268)
• Pakistan
yes,these are the blessings of modren scince.say thanks to cyber world.