500 mark

@Perry2007 (2229)
I've reached my 500 post, at last... Now whats next? uploading photos, Got some prepared just for my lot. What have you been doing after you reached the magic 500 on my lot, were you as exited as I am now. was it easier to reach the 1000 and 10,000 from here? Thank you for sharing your experience on this.
@Aussies2007 (5339)
Yes... it is a long way to the top. And I have slow down because I want a pay rise. I only got $5.20 for 200 posts. How much did you make with your 500 posts? I have been sort of tempted to write a lot of short posts to get there. But at the same time it might lower my rating and earn me nothing. The pasting will be great... but surely... you cannot just paste anything in there. It will still need to be your own writing material.
@Perry2007 (2229)
Totem pole - This is my version of a totem pole, Those are my brown eyes and my man in the middle. I created this while I was working off line because my telephone line was under repair.

Got the inspiration from my home town totem poles, done by my ansestors way back in Bagio City.
I got 14.17 at the moment, not bad. You might get there with more, when you are so close it seems like its taking a long wait, so that when you reach your first mark... ahh... it just gets more exciting, Sometimes I do some blog and want to share it here so it would be easier to cut and past them here. This is the first photo upload that i did after the magic 500.
@neo2neo (461)
Congratulations!!! you are going great, I must say!!! btw, what is it with the uploading photos once you reach 500 posts? do you get paid more for the pics? Thanks!
I also have a long time to go.500 mark!!!When can I get that.!
I will be next to follow in your footsteps.....!
@sweetlady10 (3617)
Firs of all I want to congratulate you on your 500 mark. Yes, I was so exited when I reached 500. It was such a frliefe. I guess it is not that easy to reach 10,000. Hope you will achieve your goal in very near future.
@wmg2006 (5383)
I was excited at 100, then the 500 was a milestone. By this time I thought I had it all figured out and knew exactly what to do to make the goal I set every month. But my lot changes so much my game plan keeps changing. They did not have the photo limit when I reached 500, the rules were all different. So at 500 I started shooting for 1000 and $40.00 for a month. Which I did reach last month and am waiting on my payment now. Now I have to try for more next month.
@stiffened (194)
haven't even reached my 100 mark, but im lookng forward to it though.
@lkbooi (16101)
Congratulation, how nice to see you reached the 500 posts. I hope you will touch the 1000 posts very soon. Although I have 150 posts only but I'm not anxious to chase for the 500 posts coz I'm a sluggish type. Also I don't have much time to due with mylot everyday so I'll do it gradualy as usual. Anyway keep it up and enjoy your grand work, good luck.
@lifeiseasy (2292)
yeah you !!! I was excited to I stayed up last night just to make sure I could get to 500 ...my first post I added a picture it was fun ...hope to see some pics soon see ...you at 1000 ...lol
@rsrait (567)
well friend i am at 283 level its taking lots of time.
Congratulations Perry,i wonder when i can reach 500.I got frustrated sometimes when i wanted to paste something but i cant.I think i need to work hard here :)
@crosa125 (1484)
hahah...yes i was exited, oh sorry i haven't got 500 yet
congrats man....am not even half the way to that mark but am sure i will soon reach it...