"Get Knitted"

@weemam (13377)
When I was having my first baby over 40 years ago I started to knit . For all the years to follow I knitted for my sons and then my grandchildren I was so proud when they were out and someone admired my work I also bought a knitting machine and made up my own patterns.I can't knit myself now as I have carpal tunnel in both hands but I miss my knitting so much .I have noticed lately how expensive baby clothes are and that no one seems to do kniting is it " not cool" now..xx
@stephcjh (32327)
Hi. I have never learned to knit but I often think about it. My grandma used to knit all of the time but she is now passed away and I do not have any one else who can teach me.
@weemam (13377)
I am so sorry your grandma didn't have time to teach you . I have had some happy times teaching my grandchildren , god bless xx
@kathy77 (7488)
Oh yes I bet you were proud and so you should of been, oh you are so cleaver Weemam, so of thought up your own patterns. I bet you miss you knitting a lot I used to knit a lot as well, it is so very good for us and as I am a smoker I used to not smoke so much as I was so buy with my knitting instead. Yes it is still cool to knit it is just that we have more lazy people these days to do the knitting.
@weemam (13377)
I think its so sad dont you? people just dont take the time to knit ir sew , thanks again Kathy xx
@gabs8513 (48715)
Well Weemam I have never been able to knit lol even though my Mum is a great Knitter but she does not knit anymore either But I have never had the Interrest in Knitting but always admired who was able to knit
@weemam (13377)
Thanks again gabs
I am truly wish you did not have to deal with carparl tunnel that is nothing nice to deal with. What you should do with some of your ideas is take it to your local arts and crafts stores they always give classes they could probaly use an instructor you wont have to do much knitting but at least you could pass your talents on. Good luck to you. SisterLove
@weemam (13377)
Thanks for the reply sister but I am a carer for 4 people and have no time but a lovely idea xx