checking door edge to take furniture

October 9, 2006 9:10am CST
is there a tool that you can get to mark/scribe to edges for the lock back set, rather than using a knife. Not looking to get out of work, just looking to speed up production a little
1 response
• India
19 Oct 06
No there is not a tool