Have you witnessed a "Here's Your Sign!" moment?

What's the dumbest thing you've ever caught someone doing?Many years ago, we caught my teenage step-son sneaking out of the house at 1 AM. He had set his alarm clock for 1, and had decided to go out of his bedroom window from the second floor. There was an air unit on the ground below his window, so it wasn't that far. My husband and I were just watching to see what he was going to do and where he was going to go...He got dressed, and when he was ready to go, he went to the front door and unlocked it and went out his bedroom window! When we asked him why he unlocked the front door, he told us that with going out of a 2nd floor window, he knew he would have to have a way to get back in!.....For the life of me, we never knew why he just didn't think about opening that door and going out, instead of climbing out the window!...lol What's your favorite "Here's Your Sign" story ?
@brokentia (10396)
Well, first off, let me say, that I really have had people ask me if I was moving when I had all my things in boxes and putting it in a moving truck! And once, I was sitting in our van in a parking lot waiting for my partner to come back with a new tire because ours was flat. And a person really did pull up next to us and tell me that my tire was flat. Gee...I commonly hang out in my van with 7 kids whining in a church parking lot! Thanks! But the worse Here's your sign...my son...just a year ago. He was 8 yrs old and in 2nd grade. We were getting ready to move cross country and their dad was already in Oklahoma while we were in Florida. Well, as part of getting ready, I cleaned out the refrigerator. And then my partner called on the phone so I took a break from cleaning. Not 10 minutes later, one of my older son's came to tell me that the 8 year old boy had just pee'd in the freezer's bottom bucket/drawer! What??? We have a side by side, so pee'ing in the bottom drawer of the freezer was possible. But I didn't think he really did it. So, I had to go look because I really didn't think he did! (Partner/their dad still on the phone.:) Yup! That was pee in the freezer drawer! So had to ask hime...WHY!!!??? He said that he had to pee and he couldn't make it to the bathroom. Hmmm...ok...Here's your sign!
OMG how funny!!!! what can i say to that one!..(still laughing!) thanks so much
@lifeiseasy (2292)
I have a picture of my middle daughter on" my camera ", which they weren't supposed to have ,shooting the old middle finger at who ever was taking the pictures, she was about 11 I think when that happened... we still laugh about that one duh ...lol
lol..the things they do when they think no one will see them!...isn't it something how they never think of the "what if's"? Thanks for that