How do you stop caring about what people think?

Malaysia
Well i have this thing with caring a lot about what people think.How can i stop doing that,so i dont care what people think? To Care or Not to Care that is the question!
@babyjane (1395)
reject what people think if you're doing right thing...
i care, like you. when people saying about me, i very care
@tomoko (36)
Several years ago, a friend of mine told me... "you should not care what others think about you, because they don't pay your bills". But,really...the better you feel about yourself, the less you will care what others think about you.
@tomoko (36)
Why should you care what others think? Who the hell are they? You don't need the approval of others. You have the right answers and you know it. If these thoughts don't do it for you . Have a few drinks you won't give a crap about what anyone thinks.
@tomoko (36)
You have to learn how to believe in yourself,and to give yourself praise,not to wait or need praise from others.
@tomoko (36)
Just don't think about it.
I find the older I get, the less it matters to me. I was always sensitive growing up and let things bother me too much. I look back and realize it didn't matter, and I spent too much time worrying. You have to do what makes you happy.
When you get older, you wont care. Cause actually, if they are quick to judge you, what flaws are they hiding about themselves?