favourite guilty pleasure

What is your favourite guilty pleasure? Mine is cream puffs and cheesecake, yum! Discuss!
@mari61960 (4895)
Oh yes I love both cream puffs and cheescake. Especially the mini cream puffs you can buy in the frozen foods section of the grocers. That's not my favorite however. My absolute favorite is Chocolate fudge cake, with fudge frosting and vanilla ice cream. Sometimes I prefer cream cheese frosting, but always fudge cake. And it must be very moist. Mmmm I could eat it right now. My mouth is watering, while I'm waiting for dinner to finish cooking. Don't get me wrong..I love all deserts...lol But that is my absolute favorite.
@wrdsofwisdm (1070)
I don't know why but Haagen-Dazs strawberry gets to me. I have to make myself put the quart back in the freezer and not finish it off in one day. That is why it's rarely in my house. Chocolate covered strawberries injected with Amaretto are another guilty pleasure of mine.