Do you feel that you don't like to work under some one?

@oarnamav (2708)
That's a good news to yourselves. This is the first and only needed ciateria for becoming an enterpruner. Secont & next thing about you is You are to grow as a businessman. You only need to deside what exactly you want to trade or manufacture or serve. As soon as you come to a conclusion third and last thing is take a "TAKE-OFF". No sooner ou will be beyond the clouds. Wishing you all the best my friends.
What you wrote is true, but what about money my dear oarnamav? Don't you need some capitle for starting any thing like business. It's ok if we want to go for some kind of service industry but what about trading or manufacturing business. I agree with you that I don't like working under some one but I want to go in trading business and my financial condition doesn't allow me move to. What is the remedy? how can I start without a penny in my poket?
@oarnamav (2708)
Through your response I am very sure that you have the erge of doing business. The fifty percent part is done. Now, The money, yeh, you are precise. If the case is so bad with you. You have to look into the relations and friends or any person who trusts in you. The contacts itself is a capital for you at present. So don't hesitate to borrow some money from the available resource of known people. Only thing you must look serius & sincere in your expression. Do not start with a higher investments in the begining. Do not invest much in the infrastructure initially. Do not buy excess stock in the begining. Recieve every costomer with a smile. Never deny their liking and need, just say that, I shall try to satisfy & povide it soon to you. Be gentle with every body. Start this much, and contact me thru' a mail. We shall go step by step and not just theory lectures.