How much would you spend to see Green Day Live?

How much money would you spend on a ticket to see Green Day live in concert in your area? What do you normally spend on concert tickets for other bands/singers?
i don't know,maybe 500$...
Honestly, they would be worth every penny and I'm not just saying that. I've been to alot of concerts in my life but Green Day were by far the best I've ever seen. The show was amazing and they sound even better live. I wasn't expecting the show to be so good but it exceeded my expectations. I don't know anyone who has seen them and been disappointed. I hope they come back and soon!
If the band will have a concert in our country then I will spend everything Ive got just to see them live. Maybe a good part time job can give me enough money for the entrance fees.
I hope they come back in concert and you are able to see them. They are awesome live.
@RAMPersona (2037)
come to think of it, i haven't been in any concert ever just the 'battle of the bands' we've sponsored in college.. anyway, i'll watch when my most favorite artist/band will have a live concert in our place
You should see them, it was the best concert I've ever been to and I've been to alot of concerts! I was asking, IF they came to your area.. what is the most you would spend to see them in concert?