Do you remember what day of the week it was

Do you remember what day of the week you joined mylot? Was is Monday , tuesday, wednesday ? I joined on a monday:)+
@estherlou (5020)
Are you kidding! I have a hard time remembering what I did last week! LOL! It must have been on one of my days off which is when I spend more time on the computer, so it could have been a sunday or a monday.
I think in your profile ..it has your start date:) I am glad though that you are still here and you are doing so well:)+
@listen2me (511)
i joined sunday jan 14th, i was searching for answers on yahoo answers lol and happened upon a discussion about a site w/ paid responces called mylot. and "ahhhhhhhh" here i am. lol
Geat..glad you saw the questions/answers on mylot.. I am happy to be here..I found mine through a search engine I believe probably 4 months ago now.. I love mylot ..I do go to other forums..but my friends here..the true ones really pick me up ..when I am down..good luck here;)_+
@shywolf (4522)
LOL, I also joined on a Monday! I had to look it up to figure it out, because I didn't remember the actual day of the week, just the fact that I had joined on the first of January. I like that I joined on the first of the year, because it means that I'll probably never forget the day that I joined this site. To be honest, this is the only site in my entire life that I have ever been able to remember the exact day that I joined, and I think that the date will always stick in my mind because of it being not only the first of the month, but the first day of the entire year. Pretty cool, eh? *laugh* Of course, the bad thing about this is that it means that I have worked this long without being able to get proof of payment, since I couldn't qualify for a payment this month seeing as you have to reach the payout level before the end of the month previous to the one where you get paid. But it also means that I will hopefully get a nice, around $90 payment for the month when the time does roll around, which will be so awesome and which I really, dearly need because it's the most money I've made online in awhile, at least with one program in one month! ^_^
LOL..I put out a real brain challenge and congratulations ont your long awaited payout..!!! What do you plan to do with it? Are you taking us all out for icecream:)