MyLot Stalker????

Have you ever felt you had a stalker on myLot? You posted something they obviously did not like and then they seemed do be after you negatively on every turn on your postings and responses?
@sunshinecup (7881)
Yes!!!! I dropped down 2 points in one day! Then I shot back up a day later when I reckon they had done all the damage they could have done. I very much believe there are stalkers with no life but to cause grief to someone that said something they did not like. However since then, I have started giving every response of mylot friends I have noticed dropping, a plus at every post they make even their responses to others. Figured if we all do this, it will make up for the damage these little jerks are causing.
Good idea. Spiteful jerks!
@Ravenladyj (22937)
LOL yep....I have and I have to tell you..its comical to say the least ;-)
@Lakota12 (42681)
nope I havent had that problem. But if you are report it to mylot this should be happening need to keep good people in here not that!
@gabs8513 (48714)
Not yet I haven't but I think one of my other Friends has as he put a Discussion out about the Person I hope this is not happening to you Whiteheather