What did you think of last night's climax?

I am always so amazed at how "intense" and smar they are when they do things (such as the video clip). And then I'm even more amazed that that moron that's chasing them can figure it all out!!!!! And how much longer before someone does SOMETHING to this guy who just runs amuck and does what he wants? They finally have people "watching" him and running his every move by them.. but who and why? Is he going to end up hanging himself in the end or do you think he can continue to keep afloat while chasing the convicts?
@KrisNY (7592)
I love this show- I really thought after last week- how are they going to get out of the hotel room? What a great way- The video was ingenius! Body language and then using the AA book. How smart- I cant wait for next week!
Yeah, the video was what floored me! So smart! But the moron that's chasing them seems to be just as smart... and that really urks me! lol
in which tv channel this show is comming
Its a series on FOX in the United States and Canada. Not sure where else it's aired.