When was the last time you read your bible?

It's been awhile since I've read mine, and I'm embarrassed to say that. I don't think reading your bible will make you go to heaven but I do believe it can make you closer to God and help you in your daily walk with God. How often do you read your bible or do you?
• Nigeria
YOur right, many christians don't know much about the bible or their own doctrines. However, that's not the bible's fault. Many answers can be found there, u just have to look for them. I think if somebody is trying to sincerely help u , then they should give u a verse or group of verses to read instead of just saying " read the bible." Before u read too many books though, remember this warning from the bible at Ecclesiastes 12; 12 " As regards anything besides these, my son, take a warning: To the making of many books there is no end, and much devotion to them is wearisome to the flesh
A agree, thanks!
@Lydia1901 (16354)
Well, that is ok and I do not think that you are alone on this. I haven't seen my Bible forever and I can't recall the last time that I've read it either.