How many photos can we upload?

@ukchriss (2103)
I like to put a photo with my discussions but Mylot will only let me upload 6 per day! I keep getting this message.. 'you have reached your photo upload maximum. please try again later'. If you download photos, how many will mylot let you download?
@freesoul (3024)
• Egypt
I usually don't upload many photos but i did more than 6 at one day before .. earlier i read someone here reporting that the limit is 21 image per day and they weren't able to upload more .. 6 is very few, you should be able to upload a photo with every discussion if you want too, maybe it was just a temporary glitch with the system and it will work for you later on..
@ukchriss (2103)
I think I will have to email Mylot and find out, Many thanks for your reply
@patootie (3593)
According to the MyLot photo guidelines there is no limit at all ... other than you can only be paid once for each photo you use ... I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong as i can't seem to get any photos at all loaded .. I do just as it says in the 'how to' but they never seem to appear .. and I'm certainly not being paid for them ... maybe I should try again ...
@patootie (3593)
Nope .. no photo appeared .. what am I doing wrong I wonder ... :o(
@felicas83 (311)
• Ecuador
i didn't know that there is a limit of photo uploads, and the things the other people say is true, maybe mylot should explain a little more about the photos policy, maybe in faq or somewhere else
@ssh123 (31104)
Now the mylot rule says you have to upload photographs if they are connected with the topic. So if you post 50 discussion topics, you can post 50 photographs provided they are are related to the topics.