how do you find idea to start a discussion??

Malaysia
well this is my main problem... no idea to start discussion.. i prefer to reply to discussions.. but i know i have to start some in onder to earn some money.. but i can't find a good idea to start it... anyone can help me??
@Garameo (903)
just start some discussions about your own interests. i´m sure you would something to talking about at mylot. ask for special things you want to know about your hobbies. or talk about your favorite film. i know so many things to start.
okie... thanx 4 the reply...
@silveysim (337)
Anywhoo. You need referrals to really earn money, and the discussions you started you want your referrals to answer, and you answer yours so you can get more earnings, plus ya'll can make interesting discussions amongst yourselfs that might bring people to answer your discussions in which you can reply to them, and then add them as friends and answer there replys for money. Any whoo-referrals is a good idea. Espically since you get 25 % of what the make added to your money.
hehe.. nice idea... but it a real problen to find referrals... thanx 4 the reply./..
@Artsimba (1335)
Think about what your interests are, your values, keeping in mind what others may wish to talk about. There's a variety of topics to consider, religion, politics, the latest news headlines, and much more, but you've at least started, so I hope you have much good luck.
huhu.. thats the problem.. actually my interest is more to moddeling.. i mean scale models like gundam, cars, and others but there r not many hav the same intrest wif me here.. neway.. thanx for the reply...
Hi! You can start by looking into your past experiences. Maybe you want to share them and get other people's opinion. Another is that you may have some questions about anything in life that you don't know the answer to, and you can ask other people about them. Third, you can look at what's happening on TV (like the news, or any TV show that you like) and discuss about it. You can also surf the web for some ideas. Remember that the people here at myLot are usually mothers and young people (like you), so they would pretty much like topics that would interest them. Good luck!
hi.. thanx 4 the reply and a nice tips...