Don't trust little Old Ladies!!!

Don't trust little Old Ladies!!! - Maxine is a wise woman, and a funny old lady.
@mari61960 (4895)
A young man shopping in a supermarket noticed a little old lady following him around. If he stopped, she stopped. Furthermore she kept staring at him. She finally overtook him at the checkout, and she turned to him and said, "I hope I haven't made you feel ill at ease;it's just that you look so much like my late son." He answered, "That's okay.""I know it's silly, but if you'd call out "Good bye, Mom" as I leave the store, it would make me feel so happy." She then went through the checkout, and as she was on her way out of the store, the man called out, "Goodbye, Mom." The little old lady waved, and smiled back at him . Pleased that he had brought a little sunshine into someone's day, he went to pay for his groceries. "That comes to $121.85," said the clerk. "How come so much .... I only bought 5 items.." The clerk replied, "Yeah, but your Mother said you'd be paying for her things, too."I think I may have to tell my mother to try this...heheh
Hahhaha, very cute. I wish I were her mother right now, I'd like her to cover my food.:) Thanks for the laugh dear.
@mari61960 (4895)
I think you need to adopt... a rich son or daughter...an all grown up one....lol That would help, I'm not sure where you would find them though...lol Keep your chin up things are bound to get better.
@mtdewgurl74 (18118)
Little old ladies! - This is a picture of 2 red hat society members in cartoon charactor.
Well, thats a way to get a $100 dollars worth the groceries for free! Although it isn't something I would try or recommend trying.Though in reality it is hard for the elderly to make ends meet sometimes especially if they are livng alone. When that happens I think family members should help out a little even a little would help. Good day and happy posting! And beware of devious little old ladies!..lol
@mtdewgurl74 (18118)
Thanks, Mari I appreciate it. Hope everyone is keeping check on theit elderly family at this time of the year with the cold weather we are having cause alot of them can't get out and may need some little extras.. So have you called a love one today?
@AskAlly (3627)
My oh my, what a sly old fox. I thought the little old ladies were the ones that were being scammed. Just goes to show you looks can be deceiving.
@mari61960 (4895)
Yes, it's those sweet ones with the blue hair you have to look out for...lol
@crazynurse (7489)
Okay Mari, this is getting old ...this is twice you have caused me to spew coffee onto my keyboard!!! HaHaHa, that is toooo funny! What's more, you have a picture of the crochety old lady from the Hallmark cards, I love that lady! Yeah, according to my children, I am really, really OLD...as I am turning 50 tomorrow. So perhaps I can begin to try this!!! I'll be sure and let you know how it turns out. My luck, he'll be a cop and I'll end up in the slammer!
@mari61960 (4895)
I know I have the same problem, I get them from my mother...hehhe I figure if I have to suffer, so should you all...lol I told my mother to try it today when she stops at the store on the way home...You never know she may and she'll be calling from the county jail..lol
@Willowlady (10666)
This shows the creativity of some people when they are older. Maybe be they have learned from necessity. This was nicely written and am glad your momma provides you with good things like this to share. Give her hug from us next time you see her and tell her thanks much. Thanks for sharing this with us too! hugs to you too.
@manlynux (271)
is this story true ? :) it's kinda funny... i`ll take care
@gevatsh (322)
• Israel
lollolol soo funny
Or little old men. That was a good one. Thanks