autosurf programs: how safe are they?

@lirael (502)
with regards to computer safety. i do my business online and im not comfortable with the idea of installing a program that might send out vital information. to those who use it, how safe is it?
They are not safety.I suggest you use a special computer that it is not store you personal and secret information if you want to try.of course ,you also need some anti-virus software,anti-spy software,and firewall software....
@moreinfo (3867)
but good protection could ensure your online and e-gold security, thats very important.
@baronarthur (4188)
Of course it's not safe. Do not install a program. But, they have paid me. It depends on which site and the timing... Some of the new paid autosurf program will payout you instantly.. Though, you should be careful. From the history, they will be a scam.. So, watch carefully..
@lirael (502)
can you give me your referral links please? those sites that have resulted in payouts.
@huanghaozi (1475)
• Egypt
They are not safe . Don't try them . I did many site , but after only a few days , the admin of the sites said the sites have been hacked .
@azriel (2108)
everything's not safe in the internet. you've got to protect yourself with the right kind of antivirus, anti spyware, and firewalll. with regards to autosurf programs, they sure arent safe and also not wise to invest your time with. autosurf programs tends to fold pretty quickly and it doesn't pay much either.
@moreinfo (3867)
try not to use internet explorer, but firefox. its not enough, you have to install a firewall antivirus system anti trojan, anti keylogger systems then you ll be ok in sucure your online activities.
@lirael (502)
I followed your advice.=D You seem to be pretty much experienced when it comes to online money making.
@azriel (2108)
Yes, i followed his advice too! But there's a bit of a setback, as installing a firewall tends to make my computer much slower.
@jay80son (2049)
A very few of that can be call secure but it's always the best be careful before invest in these scam No one of these can live forever... one day they will close... this always happen!
@oscar6 (1939)
I dont think that they are safe at all. I do not ever install programs onto my computer in hopes to make a few cents. I dont want people tracking things that I do and getting personal information from me. They could scam me out of money by stealing things like my indentity or credit card numbers. I would suggest staying away from these type of sites because they could be dangerous.