When do you write a poem?

Hi pals, tell me when do you think is the best time for you to write a poem. Is it a particular time of the day or does it depends upon ur mood. what type of emotions compell you to write one?
I can not sit down and write a poem. I have to be in some kind of mood. Whether it be happy, sad, or even angry. My emotiions are what drives me to write the poem.
i know. thats very true. same happens with me. i can never compose quality poems if someone makes me write a poem. the more the emotions' strings are strummed, the more beautiful and interesting the poem becomes. i believe, you are a true poet.
I write a poem when the inspiration comes to me. My muse usually consists of love from my fiancee. Other times I write when some issue is troubling me or makes me think on a deeper level.
alright. i'm sure your poems are nice and rich with emotions. Writing is a great way to express ur deeper feelings. there are lot of things in life tht u can't or dont want to discuss with people.penning down those things can actually make u feel lighter from within. there are lot of faces that can never be seen in the mirror. bt one can make them unveil them by the help of few beautiful words and allitarations of one's poems!
A perfect question. A poem cannot be wriiten unless you are in LOVE whether it be with a person ,country etc. For writing a poem we should have an endless faith in the topic we are writing about. When you think just about the subject and let the whole world just pass through you and think of just one thing, you'll experience that you have a strange feeling which just helps the flow of words you were looking for and the amazing thing is that the words do RYME.
EVERYTHING seems to inspire me. Most of mine are related to my relationship with God. I can be inspired in church, in bed, at school, at work, etc. Any type of poem can come at ANY time. I have found I MUST write poetry down as they come and I'm inspired, or its gone and NEVER sounds the same when I hold onto the theme of the poem but not the write the whole thing down. I try to not let poems come when I cant write them down but sometimes I cant help it. Its how it goes being inspired and all that. I know I need to learn to write even when NOT inspired but for now I just write when I feel the inspiration! :))
@writerx1 (808)
All emotions can compel you to write a poem. The bast time I think is when you have alot on your mind and you need to release it.