my husband did the weirdest thing!

hot sauce - hot sauce helps sinuses
he started choking on soup with hot sauce in it and it went up his nose and now he say he can breath out of his nose that the hot sauce cleared his sinuses! but I would not recommend putting the hotsauce in your nose though my husband said it burned
@Eiloin (327)
It doesn't surprise me. We too, in my family, we used to eat very spicy foods (lots of pepper :) when we had a cold and this helped a lot to breath better. But even weirdest was what my father used to do, to put fresh lemon juice in his nose, he used to say its the best treatment for a cold. And indeed it seemed to work with him, though I never tried as I find it a bit.... yakk!
I don't thank i WOULD PUT ANYFOOD OR LIQUIDS IN MY NOSE AT ALL BUT HUBBY SAID IT WASN'T BY CHOICE MY HUBBY WANTED ME TO POST IT TO SEE IF I GET REPLYS
hy! it never happend to me something like that!i bet that hurt very much!! maby he just has now to put something sweet in his nose:))
lol it did hurt he sad it burned
@Shaun72 (15968)
• Palatka, Florida
ouch I have bad sinus problems but I'm not about to try something like that.
I did to until I had surgery on my nose but I would not try that myself
@mzbubblie (3840)
WOW, that is the wildest thing I have ever heard...I don't even like hot stuff less no hot sauce.... Well at least he can breathe now :)
yep lol
@cowgirl2701 (2081)
I bet that did burn! I don't think I will try that. It is a funny story you will be able to tell for years to come. Thanks for sharing.
yes I know!
@sedel1027 (17854)
I had that happen once with wasabi. It hurt so bad I thought my nose was going to burn off of my face! Now I am very careful when I eat anything with wasabi or hot sauce in it.