do you think better-looking guys are less aggressive?

I was asked by my sister last night about this. She said she had noticed that the better-looking guys are less aggressive, so when she likes someone (who's good-looking), she had to make the first move because he tends to be shy (considering that many girls must have told him how handsome he is!) or less confident. On the other hand, the guys that she doesn't like, not only referring to bad-looking ones but also those with irritable mannerisms (the "yucky" ones) are so aggressive and confident in making moves. Any thoughts on this? Hey, no offense meant to anyone okay? Just curious..
@omidmao (744)
,, anyway it was really nice and cool discussion , i really like this type of discussion , so i gave u + for this , have good time , thanks and good luck
thanks for the plus!
I dont really think so..Persons nature does not depends on looks..if you say then in that way it applies to girls as well..
You are right there..personality, attitude, breeding, intelligence, or any other attributes other than physical could be more important. Thanks for sharing this!