What does youth hate about their parents?

@shalwani (760)
Pakistan
Which is that one thing about your parents that annoys you like hell ??? For me it is their strictness... FOr you?
@AskAlly (3627)
I am a parent . I think that what kids hate most is that we have more life experience and we are right more often than not. Take into account that the teenage brain is just starting to develop its reasoning center, this child parent interaction is perfectly normal.
@mindz_me (179)
There is nothing i hate to my parents, even though my father is strict but i did not stay with them during my adolescent days. I was away from them since i was fifteen years old, i moved out to the city to work at the same time to continue my studies.So i don't have anything i can say against my parents.
• Pakistan
Well id parents do some strictness it shows their love towards us. I hate nothing about my parents because they love me alot. I cant even calculate or describe their love.
@kawillow74 (1417)
For me it was my so called father was never around but had plenty of time for all his different mistress, I can't stand the man. And there is nothing I would ever change about my mother she is the best.
@Lydia1901 (16354)
I hated it when they were strict too. I think it would be great if my parents took it easy on me because I was never a very hard child to raise. That is why I will do it differently with my daughter.