Different kinds of chocolates.

Malaysia
I love chocolates. I do not have any specific brand or type as I truly enjoy all of them. Whether they are bitter or sweet, as long as they are called chocolate, it is good enough for me. I'd like to find out more about chocolates in different countries. How are they produced? What sort of brands or names? What kind of prices do they cost? etc etc.
@sechsey (1836)
I am into Toblerone. Yum!:)Or maybe all kinds of chocolates. yummy!
Like to tell us more about this brand? How is it marketed? Is it available overseas as well? Speaking of chocolate, wouldn't I give up anything to get some into my mouth, right now.
@sechsey (1836)
Im not sure how its been marketed but for me it is certainly popular here in the Philippines too. And my uncle and relatives who are working abroad like Dubai usually bring Toblerone as a presenr for everyone. So i think it's avaible overseas just not sure if it is as popular. There are three flavors, Dark chocolate(Black), white chocolate(White) and milk chocolate(brown). I like the brown one better. :)
I sure hope I can get my hands on some. I will be travelling more internationally this year. You can be sure the kind of outlets I'd be browsing at the airports.
@123456_ (1053)
any chocolate would do. i love chocolates. however, i am addicted to chocolates with roasted almonds