Do you own a blackberry cell phone ?

@SimplyJo (1694)
Anyone here owns a blackberry ? i just bought one and i wanted to know what is it that everyone loves so much about blackberry ? Is it sms,email,messenger ?? Oh -- and have any of done any mylotting on it ever ? i really don't know if it'll be convinient - has anyone tried though ?
Wow, you have a blackberry???? I just seen it from the Internet because you can browse the internet with it. It would be very convenient to have an internet connection with you all the time. But it would be more expensive if you are always connected since blackberry phones are not yet here in the Philippines. I couldn't even buy a new phone nowadays so I might stick to Nokia or Ericsson or even Motorola. As long as I can SMS, call, listen to music and take atleast a shot with a 2.0 megapixel. I would be very happy with it.
@SimplyJo (1694)
hi alice.. well the internet can be on all time and my office pays the monthly net charges :) so free for me.
I don't have one myself, but I hear they're all the rage now. You can do pretty much anything with one, and that's why it's so popular today. I don't need something like that, I do just fine with what I've got. But some people really like the convenience of these new phones.
@SimplyJo (1694)
well right now i'm wishing i had my old simple one back.
@loved1 (5336)
I don't even like to take my cell phone with me on a normal basis. If I am leaving the house it is because I need to get away from the internet, phone, etc. To me, having a phone like this makes about as much sense as taking a television with you on a camping trip.